Adding a new license using the Account Management section allows Administrators to add Mobile App licenses, inReach licenses, Monitor Licenses and additional Administrator licenses. All of the licenses activated and added to your account in real-time.
Note: The Account Management section can be access directly from the Options menu in the GeoPro web app or by navigating to https://account.geoprosolutions.com/ and entering your Administrator credentials.
This article explains how to add a new inReach license & Subscription.
1. To add a new inReach license, navigate to the Manage License(s) tab and select Add new license(s).
2. Select inReach License & Subscription to proceed.
3. Fill out the required fields in the Device Details section.
4. Fill out the required fields in the User Details section.
5. Select a service plan from the Plan Details section.
6. When finished, select Add to Cart and your new inReach license & subscription will be queued up for checkout.
7. You can now add additional licenses or checkout your order. To checkout your order, select Submit Order.
8. Once the order has been submitted and the device license has been activated, the device can be taken outside to complete the on-screen hardware activation process. The user will also receive an email notification including a link to the GeoPro portal and a temporary password.