Default settings for the GeoPro Mobile App can be configured at the account level to ensure that any newly activated devices automatically inherit a set of default settings. The default settings are automatically applied upon upgrading or logging in to the app for the first time, ensuring that settings defined by an Administrator or Monitor are propagated accordingly.
Default settings can be applied for Monitor Me, Man Down, Tracking, SOS and Location Services. This includes feature settings such as:
- Monitor Me Settings: Check-In interval, check-in buffer, position report interval, man-down motion threshold, cancellation window, and sensitivity settings
- Location Service Settings: Desired accuracy, period of time to cache last known location, and time out period for acquiring a GPS fix based on the desired accuracy
- Tracking Settings: Position report interval, and distance moved threshold before sending next position report
- SOS Settings: SOS report interval, and vibration
Note: It is imperative for account Administrators/Monitors to set the Default App Feature Settings for iOS and Android devices on the account prior to users upgrading to latest version of the GeoPro Mobile App being released in August.
This article explains how to set the Default App Feature Settings for GeoPro Mobile App users, from the Options tab.
1. Navigate to the Options tab and select Tenants from the list.
2. Select your account/tenant name from the list
3. Select Default App Feature Settings from the list.
4. Select the GeoPro Mobile App type you would like to configure. I.e. Android or iPhone.
5. Set your desired defaults for each of the options presented in the list. Press OK to save your changes.